James Edmiston, Boxall & Edmiston co-founder, said: “Good luck to everyone who enters the 2015 BASC prize draw; it’s competitions like these and organisations like BASC working with companies like ourselves who are ensuring that shooting and gunmaking will continue to be a big part of British life for generations to come.”
The bespoke gun can be made to your exact specifications, including:
- Your choice of round or square sideplated over-and-unders or boxlock side-by-sides
- Your choice of 12, 16 or 20 bore
- Your choice of engraving
- Your choice of stock up to exhibition grade
- Your choice of barrel length
- Fixed or Teague multi-chokes
- Fully bespoke fitting plus many more bespoke options.
The price of a draw ticket is just £1 and you can buy as many as you like. The draw closes at 12 noon on Monday 3 August. To enter, simply call 01244 573020 or visit the BASC website.